Tuesday 29 April 2014

REALITY OF LIFE......

We do not want to laugh,
But we have to smile...........

We do not want to cry,
But we have to cry........

Someone asks me....How are you??
I have to say I am happy........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS.....these are stages of life................
here...everyone has to play a skit........


In this world we did not need "MATCH STICKS"........
Here "MAN BURNS FROM MAN"........


The great scientists in the world are searching for life on "MANGAL" (Mars)........
But man is not searching "MANGAL" (ENJOYMENT) in life.........



I reached temple just to apologize my crimes by giving flowers to the god........
Then I come to know that I had done another crime by murdering flowers just for "STONES".........


WE ALL HAVE TO ADJUST IN THIS TYPE OF LIFE.........JUST TO LIVE IN AN SOCIETY....

No comments:

Post a Comment