Friday 4 November 2011

I WILL NOT ABLE TO PAY BACK WHAT MY PARENTS GAVE ME...

4TH NOVEMBER 2010

Whether you believe it or not that, the first day when i see god on the earth is 16th august 1989. Mostly people call that god as " MOM & DAD". These two persons on the earth always think for me & after that they think for themselves.

When i come in this world I dont know how to talk,  how to walk, even i dont know what should i call to the person who gave me birth. They are the only persons who teach me how to put my first step on the floor. Iam very very thankful to them because they allow me to call them as " MOM & DAD ". These two persons are the   " GOD "  in the form of gift given by the god.

I have listen somewhere that " LOVE IS BLIND " today i understand the meaning of it, this is absolutely right statement because ur mother start loving you, before seeing ur face.

Whenever i want something from anywhere, i have to give many types of gaurantees & i have to pay something against that thing. But i dont understand that why this not happens when i want something from my dad, if i want something from my dad he just give that thing without asking for any gaurantees and all. This clearly explains that parents are somewhat different then other people.

One day i am searching for the meaning of the word " PARENTS ". this word has infinite meanings :

1. Parents are always there to lend you a shoulder to dry you tears.

2.They are always there to provide you comfort without thinking for there own comfort.

3.They are always there to forgive u, despite all the wrong u have done.

4. They will inspire u to follow your evey dream, you won't be alone

To my parents i will always say "THANK YOU" my haert is always be with u always.
Many times this happens that my father scolds me for breaking the rules, but this dosent mean that he don't love me, he loves me more than his own soul, what i think is that children are the another souls of the parents.
Our mom & dad provides us that loan which we will not able to pay in our whole lyf & even they never ask u to pay that loan. But they only want our love against that loan.

There are many person in this world who always think that love can be done only with lovers, I just want to ask few questions from those persons that,
" what is that when your mother comes to you & says please have your lunch?"
"what is that when ur father says you that please call us if u are late?"
"what is that when your father provides you everything on one demand?"
"what is that when your mom not sleep when u are ill"
"what is that when brother says to his sister" teri shadi ke baad main kis se ladunga?"


THIS IS ALL LOVE DEAR......

"WHEN WE ARE KID OUR PARENTS HA DONE LOT FOR US EVEN NOW ALSO THEY CARE FOR US......NOW ITS OUR TURN"

"THERE IS A HEAVEN IN OUR PARENTS FEET, WE JUST HAVE TO FIND IT"

above i have shared my own experience...........
please comment on it, if u want to add on it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment