Sunday 6 November 2011

AFTER MY SISTER'S WEDDING....

15th MAY 2011


Few days back my sister went away.  The wedding get over, but it left traces of many things for me to remind me those fun days which i spent with my sister.
Still "SONU MAMA", ASHA BHUAJI'S, KUSUM BHUAJI'S family is with me but  i dont know why i am going through an uneasy feeling. Seeing the whole things spread here & there, looking the arrangments made for the people to go back home, it all reminds me those moments when we sit & chat together.

I was not able to stop my tears, even i dont know what to write, i dont understand what happen to me. I have to change everything in my home, my whole home needs a makeover.
It's not easy, it;s not easy at all.........

Everyday when I wake up in the morning, i am just missing your activities. Its very silence in the house & this silence will kill me. I will never forgot those moments when we fight with each other, and mom always told me
" why are u fighting", she comes to me and tells me" BETE USSE MAT LADAI KIYA KAR USNE EK DIN APNE GHAR CHALE JAANA HAI, PHIR TU HI USSE YAAD KAREGA". Now i am thinking my mother's statement was true, now i am feeling very lonely lonely, i was not able to stop my tears, i dont know why???
I am missing those days when we use to eat "MAGGI" in the late night and our grandmother shoutes on us.
but now i am just missing "meri sister waali maggi".

We are now just four people in our family, with nothing much to say, but very irritated right now with every little thing. Now I am thinking in my mind that there will be no breakfast's, lunch, or dinner's together. Even we will don't have a tea together, and sharing the same when we was not able to drink......

Today i am looking for a peace of mind, but not not able to get it beacause i was not able to forgot those
days when me & my sister, talks with each other, loves with each other, fights with each other and never forgot that statement when u always say " MOM PLEASE WAIT FOR SUMER, WE WILL EAT TOGETHER".

But today I am happy because she is happy in her new house and i will always pray to god that, " hey god please remember to leave this smile on my sister's face forever."  


No comments:

Post a Comment