Wednesday 16 April 2014

RELATIVES NEVER HELPS YOU IN MAKING YOUR CAREER...



9TH NOVEMBER 2011
I remember, when i was in 8th class i was just hate studies. Even i was not want to study any more, but my parents always tells me that studies play very important role in everyone's life. Without studies it is not possible to set your career. But in reply to that i always tell to my parents that "studies are for those people who want to go in service sector". From the beginning of my life i always wants to do my own work whether its any proffessional job or any business.

At that time i always think that we have so many relatives who are running there own businesses and after my studies i will go with any of my relative and start learning the tips of business that is "how to start business", "what all things required for starting a business" and anyone will help me in suggesting the line of business.
But after my 12th class i come to know that this never happens in reality.

Whenever i starts any talk's related to my career then everyone says "people in the service sector has a very comfortable life, starting a business is not easy and many more." These are not the words of any other people, these are the words of our close relatives. They always demotivate me for my carrer. I don't uderstand, why people jealous in seeing the success of other people, why they always want to be on the top.

I always want that they just show me the right path or the line of the business, i dont want any other thing from those and i want this only because those people who are in businesses from last many year they have a great knowledge of that sector.
Persons who are rich in there businesses they know this thing that by helping others nothing will get lost from there career but then also they dont want to guide others.

Whenever you go to any of your relative for  asking a help for starting a business then you only get a reply from them in either of the following terms :

1. "Sorry dear, we dont have that much sources for helping you".
2. "This is not your type of work".
3. "You will not able to do this work".
4. " I will try my best to hekp you".
5. "This is very bad sector please dont enter in this".
6. "Service in the private sector is better option then the business".

Above are the replies you always get whenever you want help from your relatives.

I would like to say relatives never help you in setting your business or setting your career. Only parents and god will help you in this.

"NEVER DEPEND ON YOUR RELATIVES TO SET YOUR CAREER , JUST BELIEVE IN GOD AND HAVE TRUST ON YOUR PARENTS, THIS WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE."


No comments:

Post a Comment