Wednesday 16 April 2014

RELATIVES ARE JUST FOR HELLO, HI AND BYE BYE...



16 NOVEMBER 2011

Many times i have seen in my life that family relatives are very good in nature they are very soft spoken, they always talk to me like they care for me, at that time i always think that they are the best gift of god. When i was a kid, my grandmother always told me that relatives play very import role in one's life, she used to tell me that we are very lucky that we have so many relation's, other then the family relations we also have the relation's which are very far away from our family. I always ask's my grand mother that why we have so many relationship's and i always try to understand that how so & so is our relative.

Now tym passes and i am grown up, now i able to understand the whole thing that is :
What all the relations are, who all the relatives are, and most importantly what is the nature of the relatives, wheather they are good in nature or not, wheather they are helpful or not, i understands the whole thing.

There are very very rare relatives who are found to be helpful, till now i have seen that relatives are very mean in nature, they always think for themselves, when ever we meet any of our relative they just say " JAI JINENDER JI, AUR KYA HAAL HAI" in reply to that we always say " BAS JI SAB THEEK HAI, AAP SUNAO".

Whenever we are suffering from any problem they never come to us and never gives any solution to that problem, they just stand away and look the game and when the game is over then all of them comes near to us and start giving there opinions " MAINE TO KAHA THA AISE KAR LO, MAINE TO KAHA THA WAISE KAR LO, AAPKO AISE NAHI KARNA CHAHIYE THA........ETC".

If i want's to set up a new business and want's to borrow knowledge from any of our close relatives they never helps me in this, they just go away that means they even don't want to share knowledge of business with me, i don't know why this happens. These are the people who don't want to share there knowledge. Even i have also seen many relatives who always gives the wrong opinion in either case i don't know why people have jealous from other's.

I want to say that relatives never want to share any knowledge with u, they never want to help u, they just think for themselves, they are generally mean in nature, they never help u in setteling your career.
Relatives are just for attending family functions, parties, marriges and all.

Earlier i have some expectations from my relatives in terms of help. love and care, but as the time passes my expectations just flown away with water.
Today I expect " NOTHING" from my relatives except " HELLO, HI , & BYE BYE".

There are many lucky persons who are expecting something from relationships and able to fulfill it.

"ONLY GOD AND PARENTS ARE THE BEST RELATIVES I HAVE EVER SEEN"...........


No comments:

Post a Comment